18183 Main Street
209-984-3446 / 800-894-3446
Book by phone and save!
7 DAYS A WEEK
Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat: 11:30 am –
Tue, Wed: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Sun: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
FREE WIFI in Hotel & Restaurant
OF INTEREST TO TRAVELERS
Gift Certificates good in Hotel,
Restaurant & Saloon
Non-ADA compliant Hotel
Because we are an historic hotel,
our rooms, located on our second
level, can only be accessed by
stairway. Therefore, our rooms
are inaccessible by wheelchair
and of concern to persons with
mobility issues. Please call us for
further information 209-984-3446.
Historic hotel in the midst of California’s Gold Rush Country…
Shop for antiques in Jamestown and Sonora or explore the area’s award-winning wine country, take a historic train ride, pan for gold or enjoy a wonderful variety of outdoor activities. Only two and a half hours from San Francisco and an hour from Yosemite National Park.
Spend your Christmas parties with us.
Taking reservations now for your group or business gatherings. Call 209-984-3446.
The Polar Express is coming!
Weekend family dinners for Railtown’s Polar Express. Many of our staff will be in their PJs, will you? Call 209-984-3446 for reservations.
#1 in the California Association of Boutique & Breakfast Inns’ list of California’s Historic, Haunted Hotels.
Our Historic Hotel
OUR HOTEL IS OPEN
Call us direct for best room rates
- Experience a night of peaceful slumber in our turn of the century guestrooms
- Wake up to a complimentary coffee bar in our hotel hallway
- Private bathrooms with pull-chain toilets and hand-tiled showers
- All rooms have access to our relaxing Main Street view balcony
- Pet friendly (view pet guidelines)
- AAA approved and Trip Advisors coveted Certificate of Excellence
National Hotel is delightful – great food, friendly people, all contribute to ‘good feelings’. Rooms are very cozy and comfortable.America’s Wonderful Little Hotels & Inns
Our Acclaimed Restaurant
Join Us For Sunday Brunch
10 am – 3 pm
View our Brunch Menu
- We are a top area restaurant featuring Mediterranean Cuisine
- Choose from our award-winning wine list
- Full-service bar, specialty drinks and craft brews
- Delectable house-made desserts
- Most of our breads and buns baked fresh on-premises
- We use our own garden grown herbs and many vegetables
- Offering seasonal dining on our Vine Covered Patio
|Sign up for the National Hotel Newsletter|
40+ YEARS OF DINING EXCELLENCE